Wednesday 10th February, 2021
Dear Parents and Caregivers
We apologise but unfortunately, there were a couple of date errors listed in the Newsletter that was sent home yesterday. Listed below is the new “For Your Calendar”, please note the corrected dates are in bold. These have also been updated on the website.
FOR YOUR CALENDAR
- Sunday 14th February – Bee Festival – Matakana.
- Tuesday 16th February – Positive Puberty Programme Evening for Adults via Zoom – Takahe Team Only.
- Thursday 18th February – Positive Puberty Programme – Tahahe Team.
- Friday 19th February – Beach Day – Orewa Beach – 10.30am – 1.30pm.
- Monday 22nd February – Surfing at Orewa Beach – Takahe Team.
- Wednesday 24th February – Back to School Night – Come and Meet the Teachers – 5pm – 7pm.
- Friday 26th February – Powhiri and Whole School Assembly – 9.15am.
- Friday 12th March – Year 7&8 Kaipara Interschool Swimming.
- Thursday 25th March – Year 5&6 Interschool Swimming.
- Monday 29th – Wednesday 31st March – Book Fair.
- Wednesday 31st March & Thursday 1st April – Learning Conversations (more information to follow closer to the date).
- Thursday 15th April – Bike-a-Thon Day.
- Friday 16th April – End of Term 1.
We hope this hasn’t inconvenienced you.
Your Happy Office Team
Gillian Bray & Mel Ludwig